Sunday, August 6, 2017

Fall to Layout #28- Take Two





My dimensions:
Card Front: 4.25 x 5.5
Side Panel: 2.5 x  4.25h
Side Panel Frame: 2-5/8 x 4-3/8


I started with a branch from Spring Woods. I die cut that and used the MISTI for accurate placement. One tip for this set-if you are going to use the dies,  be sure to die cut first and then stamp. After that I  die cut the bird and stamped that. I suppose there aren't that many pink birds out there but I thought it went nicely with the colour scheme.  The greeting comes from the Winter Woods set. 
  
Here's Chera's card:


Happy Sunday everyone!! Here's my take on this week's sketch for you! I’ve been going through my stash of stamps lately and pulling out sets that have been neglected for a while! Todays set is Wplus9 pretty peonies! The Thank you is from Altenews Many Thanks set!  I stamped the leaves image onto a piece of white cardstock I die cut from MFT tag die set. Once that I then die cut the flowers and stamped the images on them and popped up a few just for added dimension! Hope you feel inspired! I look forward to see what you've created!


If you play along, please leave a link!






No comments:

Post a Comment